The Pennsylvania Convention Center is dedicated to providing all of our guests a safe and enjoyable experience—including those with disabilities and special needs to ensure comfort and safety for everyone at all of our shows, meetings, conventions, and performances.
- Please refer to our parking page by clicking here
- Note – we do not have parking directly associated with the Center, but guests are welcome to use any lot they deem appropriate and nearby
- All public restroom facilities at the Pennsylvania Convention Center are accessible for our guests and compliant with ADA standards
- All elevators provide our guests with special needs access to each level of the Pennsylvania Convention Center
- Trained and certified guide dogs or service animals for guests with disabilities are permitted
- Scootaround offers Scooter Rental at our UPS Store inside the Pennsylvania Convention Center. Reservations are requested – please contact Scootaround directly at:
*Please be sure to check with your event for any additional services they might provide.