Posted: Sep 12, 2022
Company: ASM Global
Under the General Manager’s (GM) supervision, the Executive Assistant will schedule appointments, draft correspondence, and reports, provide information to callers, and handle other clerical, administrative and operational support to the GM and senior executive team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answers and screens GM's telephone calls and arranges conference calls.
- Coordinates GM's schedule and makes appointments.
- Arranges and coordinates travel schedules and reservations for the GM and Assistant GM’s.
- Compiles and prepares monthly board reports for the GM.
- Coordinates and arranges executive staff and other meetings, prepares agendas, reserve and prepares meeting location, and records and transcribes minutes of meetings.
- Assists the AGM with the management of active and past litigation information.
- Assists the AGM with the management of certificate of insurance renewals
- Composes and type routine correspondence.
- Sorts and routes incoming mail.
- Makes copies of correspondence or other printed materials.
- Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including e-mail and faxes.
- Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
- Organizes and maintains file system and files correspondence and other records.
- Assist the Receptionist with front desk duties.
- Greets scheduled visitors and directs to appropriate area or person.
- Other duties may be assigned
To perform this job successfully, one must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 3-5 years’ secretarial experience
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to type at least 55 wpm
- Proficient in the use of standard office equipment
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to handle multiple tasks at a time
- Good communication, problem solving and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service and public relations skills
- Professional presentation and appearance
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have working knowledge of event booking and scheduling software, spreadsheet software, word processing software and virtual meeting platforms and be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work both indoors and outdoors as required by the function. Must have the physical ability to maneuver around PCC, at times, walking and/or standing up to 8-10 hours daily. The employee is regularly required to sit for long hours; using hand to handle files, type and operate offices machines; to talk and hear on the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to handle contracts, other office correspondence, etc.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Irregular hours, holidays and weekends may be required.
NOTE: The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.