Posted: Jun 16, 2022
Company: ASM Global
Under the direct supervision of the Director of Engagement, the Engagement Coordinator will be responsible for supporting all Engagement programs and initiatives including DEI, talent engagement, and guest experience in collaboration with the Director of Engagement.
The ideal candidate possesses energy and enthusiasm regarding people and culture and demonstrates competency and creativity and the ability to move fast, think globally, navigate ambiguity, build solid relationships across multiple teams, and execute effectively.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
- Develop a general understanding of the overall strategy for the Center’s DEI program
- Assist in coordinating activities on behalf of the Center at functions aimed at building MWDBE participation and partnership opportunities.
- Assist in compiling data, reports, and analyses to support success of DEI programs and trainings
- In the absence of and/or in partnership with the Director of Engagement, attends and represents the Center at various DEI related outreach events.
- In the absence of and/or in partnership with the Director of Engagement, participates in the bid and pre-proposal process,
- Support and assist in the development and implementation of outreach programs, communications, campaigns, and events to maximize the number of qualified and certified MWDBE firms interested in participating in Center projects and procurement process.
- Assist in the preparation and compilation of data, reports, and analyses to support success of DEI programs and trainings.
- Other duties as assigned
- Work closely with the Director of Engagement and HR Manager on recruitment, retention, and onboarding programs and initiatives designed to attract, retain, and promote an engaged and diverse work force for the organization.
- Assist in developing, designing, and posting content for PCC internal messaging in collaboration with the Director of Engagement and Senior Communications Manager
- Develop and maintain annual awareness and initiative calendar
- Support the development and implementation of all team outreach activities and incentive and recognition programs
- Work closely with the Director of Engagement on team training to include but not limited to hospitality and DEI best practices to promote an inclusive culture and drive engagement
- Other duties as assigned.
- Support all customer and guest experience efforts with a focus on the proper techniques, training, servicing, and protocols required to ensure exemplary guest and customer satisfaction, and ensuring PCC quality standards
- Assist in the managing the collection, analysis, and dissemination of customer feedback through surveys, internal reporting, observation, and one on one engagement
- Partner with the Director of Engagement in maintaining ongoing rapport with PCC customers, their associates and service suppliers to make certain PCC standards are being implemented, their expectations are exceeded, and proper servicing levels are always applied
- Assist in the coordination of the customer gift program
- Works collaboratively with the Executive Assistant and PHLCVB on the Concierge Program
- Attends pre-cons and site visits as necessary.
- Coordinates the ASK ME Volunteers program to include sourcing, training, scheduling, and managing volunteer personnel.
- Other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Hospitality preferred or equivalent education and work-related experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a customer facing role in talent development, DE&I, hospitality management or related field(s).
Skills and Abilities
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passionate about people & culture
- Ability to build trusted relationships and bring energy and enthusiasm
- Must be proactive, innovative, organized and disciplined
- Flexible and enthusiastic in implementing plans
- Excellent time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects/tasks at once and prioritize effectively
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex challenges under pressure
- General knowledge of talent recruitment, management and development, and employee relations
- General knowledge of current advances in people and culture change
- Analytical and critical thinking ability
- Outcome focused and self-motivated
- Able to balance attention to detail with swift execution
- Ability and willingness to work irregular schedules and hours in fast-paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to move around the facility; to stand for long hours during events; talk and hear. This position may require work inside or outside of the building, as needed by events.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision for review of programs and data reporting for long periods of time.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Irregular hours, including nights, weekends and holidays and travel may be required.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.