Event Technology Production Manager
Posted: Oct 3, 2019
The Event Technology Production Manager is responsible for overseeing Production events as assigned by the Event Technology Account Manager and the Director of Production Services. This person is to interact with Show Services Managers, Event Managers and our customers to confirm and execute the technical portions of the event. The Event Technology Production Manager will coordinate with Event Technology Operation Manager to secure the equipment inventory needed for event execution for the internal and external clients of the building.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Main liaison for Event Technology Production events
- Diagramming large scale productions including audio, video, rigging and lighting
- Interface with customers via email and verbally to implement their vision
- Attend internal and client meeting as needed
- Ensuring that necessary equipment is on hand
- Manage equipment subrentals
- Schedule required labor in conjunction with union representative and Event Technology Managers
- Interface with Event Technology Managers to ensure proper room configuration
- Interface with Event Managers
- Be able to speak confidently and clearly about the services offered
- AV rental system design and management
- Manage events from Event Technology perspective
- Track inventory to be repair and/or replaced
- Other duties as assigned
- Supervise Technicians
To perform this job successfully, one must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- College degree preferred
- 5 -7 years of experience in the field
- Strong background in the event industry
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Skilled audio and videos systems engineer
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Extensive knowledge of production/presentation/audio networking
- Understanding of wired and wireless internet protocols
- Knowledge of Qsys Audio Systems
- Crestron, Qsys, and Extron
- Windows, MAC, Android and iOS proficiency
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Industry Certifications are requested
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to work both indoors and outdoors as required by the function. Must have the physical ability to maneuver around PCC, at times, walking and/or standing up to 8-10 hours daily. The employee is regularly required to sit for long hours; using hand to handle files, type and operate offices machines; to talk and hear on the telephone. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision to handle contracts, other office correspondence, etc.
HOURS OF WORK AND TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
Irregular hours may be required.
The essential responsibilities of this position are described under the headings above. They may be subject to change at any time due to reasonable accommodation or other reasons. Also, this document in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position.
To apply please visit our Career site here:
Applicants that need reasonable accommodations to complete the application process may contact- 1-800-428-9000
ASM Global is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, and encourages Women, Minorities, Individuals with Disabilities, and protected Veterans to apply. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.