Client Utilities Accounting Manager
Posted: May 10, 2021
Company: ASM Global
Under the direct supervision of the AGM of Business Administration, The Accounting Manager will assists in the development and implementation of company goals and priorities relating to financial management, budget, accounting, purchasing, and/or payroll in compliance with State and Federal law, and ASM Global policies and procedures.
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Assists in the development and implementation of company goals and priorities relating to financial management, budget, accounting, and purchasing, in accordance with ASM Global policies and procedures
- Reviews contracts for client, events, and subcontractors
- Develop and implement all financial reporting for Client Utilities department, including:
- Prepare financial analysis and ther financial reports, including monthly statements, and annual budget for events and department in a timely manner
- Gain knwledge on union labor, labor calls, cost analysis, cost estimates, and revenue estimates to effectively analyze business needs and workflows
- Analyze financial perfrmance against budget/forecast, cost analyses and use of financial modeling to recommend appropriate actions/changes in order to meet business goals
- Build credible data analysis database t effectively assess business needs and build history to accurately forecast and create year over year trend analysis.
- Directs the installatin and maintenance of any new accounting, timekeeping, analysis, and reporting process as needed
- Reviews financial statements with management persnnel.
- Wrk with Controller and Assistant General manager on implementing standard internal controls as well as process improvement plans in the client utilities department
- Assist Cntroller with external audit materials and financial reporting
- Cllaborate with client utilities manager to educate and assist with understanding the revenue and expenses to better manage the business and department
- Prvide executives with analytics and decision-support tools to proactively be able to make informed business decisions
- Assist executives with creating metrics, screcards, and KPI’s.
- Dcument standard operating procedures within client utilities department
- Assist finance department with ther duties as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and Experience
- B. S. in Accounting from a four-year college or university.
- At least 4 to 7 years’ experience in public accounting, financial management, cost accounting, or finance
Skills and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of general and cost accounting
- Strong leadership, and management skills
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities with superior numeric skills
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and organizational ability
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information is required
- Extensive knowledge of accounting software, spreadsheets and word processing software
- Extensive financial modeling ability
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CPA, MBA or CMA certification strongly preferred
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to work under limited supervision and to interact with all levels of staff including management
- Ability to work irregular hours that may vary due to functions and may include day, evening, weekends and holidays. The ability to prioritize multiple projects and meet strict deadlines
- Must be highly motivated
- Must have professional attitude and appearance
To apply for this position, click on the link below and submit application.